Performance Marketing Manager
Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalised mineralised water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimising plastic wastage.
We’re proud to be climate neutral!
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we seek a data-obsessed Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving our continuing growth across organic and paid media channels. As a seasoned media expert, you will be hands-on in planning, developing, and executing all campaign activities. We are looking for someone analytical but also imaginative. The ideal candidate must feel-at-home sifting through performance data and deriving actionable insights to optimise paid media strategies. We are looking for a self-starter who will thrive in an early-stage environment. Someone who can roll up their sleeves to build and launch campaigns across various platforms (emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, and to some degree, search).
Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive sustainable (hyper) growth strategies across paid (search, social, display, affiliate) and organic channels (SEO).
- Make decisions based on incrementally and optimise channel-mix towards the customer journey / full-funnel approach. Achieving the highest and most efficient customer value, maximising budget effectiveness.
- Be responsible for the overall online marketing reporting, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness (CPL, CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI, CLTV, ROSA), and assist in creating presentations for key stakeholders and leadership.
- Develop, implement and maintain holistic acquisition strategies (think customer first) in collaboration with Creative, CRM, Data Analytics, etc.
- Partner closely with the web team to drive cross-functional experiments, improving CRO and tech SEO.
What you need to be successful
- Minimum 5 years experience in performance marketing, with a deep focus on acquisition across all significant paid channels, most notably Facebook and Google.
- A proven marketer who understands and has worked (in-house or at an agency) across the full Direct-to-Consumer marketing funnel.
- Deep understanding of attribution, lift test, and incrementally.
- Deep understanding of A/B testing and experimentation. Experience designing and analysing A/B tests and driving a test-driven culture.
- Experience evaluating performance marketing channels through ROAS, CAC, and other marketing KPIs. An expert in analysing data in spreadsheets.
Our culture and values are central to Mitte’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidised German classes
- A Modern office space with a roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days