Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search & GDN) (m/f/d) // Sonova Marketing
Sonova is an international acoustics company, one of the biggest and broadest hearing care providers in the industry.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
We have recently founded a start-up venture which will handle all of our online marketing efforts. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Search & GDN) (m/f/x) to join our forward-thinking marketing team in Berlin.
As a Performance Manager (Paid Search & GDN) you will focus your efforts equally on paid search and GDN. The ideal candidate should have a strong expertise in performance marketing, a strategic mindset, deep channel knowledge, and the ability to collaborate effectively with in-house and contracted teams. A creative approach to adopt existing and new best practices to a multi-step conversion funnel process is necessary.
- Take full responsibility for our paid search and GDN channel
- Set up, steer and optimize GDN & Paid Search campaigns incl. negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives, GDN campaigns (contextual, placement, & remarketing).
- Monitor the campaign performance in detail, run all necessary analysis, and optimize the campaigns for the target KPIs.
- Provide regular reports, collect lessons learned & best practices, and provide recommendations with a scope further than only your own channels.
- Drive automation processes that help save time on botu an operational level and with reporting
- Be an early adopter of betas and innovative ad formats (e.g. Responsive Search Ads, video in Responsive Display Ads, Discovery Ads) to try to extend reach while maintaining crucial goal corridors.
- Strategically perform A/B/n testing campaigns, ads/ assets, general tactics: identify hypothesis, measure, report and advice on future implementation of corresponding learnings.
- Stay up to date on paid media trends/innovations and look for ways to integrate them into campaigns.
Your preferred skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in Paid Search & GDN
- Solid knowledge of AdWords, Google Display Network, Bing Ads
- Proven experience working on high volume, performance-based, direct response marketing paid search and GDN accounts with large budgets – exceeding $500k/y
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Passion for and a constant eye on “the future of media” based on industry trends (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, e-commerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- Experience in lead generation (multi/deep funnel conversion settings) and the marketing specific differences compared to other verticals is a plus
- Highly organized with strong analytical and MS Excel skills
- Positive, flexible and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Nice-to-have: Google AdWords/ Bing Ads certifications, Experience in Amazon search optimization
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a creative and fast growing team right from the start.
- High level of responsibility and space to develop.
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment.
- Home office and flexible working hours – let’s find a model that works for you.
- A large variety of development opportunities, as the unit is currently under construction and has high growth potential.
- A budget for professional training and development of your choice.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Henry, the office dog is sure to brighten up your day, every day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!! Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please still apply.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.