Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Social) (m/w/d)
At felmo we believe that the best veterinary care for your pet should not require more effort than ordering pizza or a cab. We work every day to elevate and deliver high-quality in-home veterinary care to pet-parents and their pets. By following a consumer-first mind-set we create a digitally enhanced experience offering everything pet owners want: always available health records, drug reminders, veterinary help chat, online appointment booking and more.
“felmo bringt das Beste aus Tiermedizin und Technologie zusammen. So helfen wir Tierbesitzern immer das Beste für die Gesundheit ihres Lieblings zu tun.”
— Lars Giere, Co-Founder
felmo is expanding! To help us on this journey we are looking for a seasoned performance marketing manager to join the Marketing team. Together with the Head of Marketing, you’ll be shaping felmo’s digital marketing mix, while ensuring the existing channels are running smoothly and efficiently.
The position will be of high importance in light of our ongoing city expansion and therefore represents a huge opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Manage and own all aspects of Paid Social across Facebook and Instagram, including strategy, reporting and optimization.
- Test and refine across social platforms, creative ideas, messaging, audiences, etc.
- Work with in-house design and be the driving force behind the creative process
- Testing new channels (i.e. Tiktok, Pinterest, YouTube)
- 2+ years managing Facebook campaigns, ideally in performance marketing
- Experience in handling larger budgets and scaling ad accounts
- Data savvy and passion for crunching numbers and social media
- Fluent in English and ideally in German
- Creative, with a proven track record of working with design teams and producing high quality visual content (both static and animated)
- Resourceful self-starter who is eager to learn
- Appreciation for and understanding of brand marketing and good design
- The opportunity to redefine an entire industry
- Plenty of room for advancement and a steep learning curve
- The opportunity to shape and build an important division of the company
- A customer-centric culture with a flat hierarchy and open communication
- Subsidised meals and drinks
- An office in the heart of Berlin (Mitte), remote work partially possible
- A pet friendly office