Performance Marketing Manager (SEA or Paid Social) (f/m/x)
Altitude is an agency that focuses on the combination of digital marketing and creative content production. We work for both digital native companies as well as established brands that want to increase their digital presence. What do all of our clients have in common? They aim for achieving ambitious business results with a combination of performance and creative. We believe that both have to come from a single source in order to be successful nowadays.
What you will do:
- Together with senior marketing leaders, you develop paid marketing strategies (e.g. Paid Social, Google Ads, Display, etc.) that are tailored to each specific client
- You take over operational responsibility for our clients’ marketing channels, manage and optimise them and ensure on-point execution and success
- You constantly monitor channel performance and know how to interpret data in order to derive the right measures for optimising performance
- You serve as a knowledgeable sparring-partner for all our team members in regards to paid marketing and ensure that our team enhances overall knowledge about paid marketing channels
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest changes in the world of performance marketing and act as a thought-leader both internally and externally
- 2+ years of experience in the field of online marketing in at least one channel (SEA or Paid Social)
- Analytical mindset with a strong eye for detail
- High ambition and aspiration to continuously improve
- High level of empathy while enjoying to work in teams
- Comfortable in dealing with different topics simultaneously while keeping up quality of work
- Having fun working on challenging projects, growing with them, as well as celebrating their success
At Altitude, we strongly believe in the power of diverse teams. Our work is dedicated to achieving strong results for our clients, getting better every day and enjoying the growth journey together. If you like being challenged and would love to work in a casual, but ambitious work environment, Altitude is the right place for you to learn, contribute, and celebrate your team’s success.
PS: We are based in Prenzlauer Berg, have 2 office dogs, and are happy to enjoy our breaks on one of our sunny balconies 😉