Performance Marketing Manager // ShareTheMeal
More than just a job!
Looking for a meaningful place to work? We’re on a mission to end global hunger. ShareTheMeal is the world’s first app against global hunger by the United Nations World Food Programme. Our community counts more than 1 million users. Together, we have shared more than 44 million meals. And this is just the beginning.
Join our team as a Performance Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead and implement direct response campaigns through performance marketing platforms (Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Twitter, Snapchat) to drive installs and donations for ShareTheMeal. A sound understanding of attribution and marketing analytics is expected, while ASO experience is preferred.
- Define the paid media growth strategy, identify opportunities and allocate the budget according to goals
- Manage a significant digital media budget optimizing to an ROAS goal globally
- Lead and implement direct response campaigns through social platforms (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, Snapchat) to drive installs and donations
- Define structured testing plans to improve advertising efficiency and scale for all markets (creatives, landing pages, audiences, bidding, etc.)
- Implement, deliver, monitor, analyze and optimize current campaigns to ensure they meet objectives
- Coordinate ASO testing across both Play and AppStore to deliver the highest possible conversion rate from app impression to app unit
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in performance marketing. Experience in mobile app marketing is essential; additional marketing experience is preferred.
- Deep understanding of key tools: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Adjust, Google Analytics along with ASO tools such as AppTweak
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Results-driven with an ability to manage competing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and a collaborative spirit, able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy
- In addition to a high proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of a second UN language is a plus
- Be part of a multi-cultural, talented and driven team working on one of the most innovative social impact projects with the United Nations
- Do work that matters, make an impact: we’re a small team, working closely on a matter we’re passionate about, here you can see your ideas come to life!
- Own your development, grow together with ShareTheMeal
- We offer a competitive salary, cosy office in the heart of Berlin and a friendly, bright, energetic team to share your journey with!
Please send us your CV and a short statement of motivation.