Performance Marketing Manger (m/w/d) // kreatize
We have founded KREATIZE 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for mechanical engineering companies in Europe for the fast and easy purchase of custom-fit prototypes and small series. For this purpose, we work together with a network of selected manufacturing partners and with the help of our sophisticated price and matching algorithm we are able to prepare a suitable offer within an above-average short time. Our slogan? – Request a quote. Order. We take care of the rest.
Our customers are as diverse as we are – and range from small and medium-sized companies to large automotive suppliers. With an international team of already 30 ambitious pioneers, a certain sophistication and the use of the latest technologies, we efficiently implement even large projects with several manufacturing processes, different materials, and finishing processes, as well as heat and surface treatment. It is not without reason that we have already received several awards as an innovative and successful technology company.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centre in Berlin.
- Build a performance marketing strategy aimed to find the best performing marketing channels to win new customers.
- Execute on that strategy by setting up paid digital advertising campaigns on channels such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Continuously report on your campaign results throughout the marketing & sales funnel.
- Measure and optimize programs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate results internally and share best practices throughout the organization.
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university in business, marketing or similar.
- You have at least one year experience in online marketing (SEA) and you have good experience with SEO marketing.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimize program performance.
- You have a real passion for building structures and strategies from the ground-up.
- You must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Significant experience with the Microsoft Office Software suite.
- Very good oral and written expression in German (C1 preferable/B2 at least) and English.
What we offer
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- You work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- You will gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.