Performance Marketing Specialist
3T has one mission: To build the finest NoSQL tools available. We have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and the NoSQL tooling market with over 100,000 active users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T.
3T is growing!
In the last 12 months (and for the second time) we outgrew our office space. We now have lots of room to grow in our brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our office language is English, with teammates from 30 nationalities.
At present, we are looking for a highly motivated performance marketer to join our Marketing team.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will share (and grow) your expert knowledge and experience in performance marketing – primarily in highly targeted search, branded display, and social media campaigns. Management and cultivation of our organic search profile also require a deep and practical understanding of on-page and technical SEO concepts. Besides taking ownership of the above, we also hope to benefit from your insights across the whole range of marketing that we do.
We value ideas and execution, and of those, execution rules!
What you’ll achieve
The daily task list will vary a lot, but is certain to include most or all of the following:
- Driving scalable new customer acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on search, display, and paid social.
- Identifying relevant 3rd media placements (newsletters, competitor ad placements) and implementing these campaigns.
- Carrying out operational responsibilities like A/B testing, ad copywriting and testing, bid management, budget management, conversion tracking, and creative testing.
- Supporting us in further refining and maintaining a state-of-the-art performance marketing machine.
- Interpreting data-driven insights with other stakeholders to quickly iterate and methodically improve results with the marketing team.
- Familiarizing yourself with the NoSQL database market to identify trends and opportunities (e.g. new keywords, content gaps, competitor messaging).
- Collaborating with the rest of the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Development teams to optimize conversion rates across the funnel.
- On-page optimization including iterative page improvements, audits, etc. and Off-page optimization including using alert engines to spot link-building opportunities.
- Experimenting with new tools, platforms, and channels as needed.
What we need you to bring to the table
- At least two years of experience in Performance Marketing/SEM/SEA
- A power user of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Facebook – experience with other tools and platforms also welcome, ideally in a single-client setting
- A strong understanding of on-page and technical SEO and how performance marketing efforts can complement our visibility and authority on search engines
- You have creative and persuasive copywriting chops and can confidently comment on creative and copy to drive holistic campaigns
- You are hands-on and highly ROI-focused, paying attention not only to your area of expertise but also to the bigger picture
- Curiosity, tenacity, ideas, relentless attention to detail, and making things as simple as possible
- Strong project ownership and hands-on mentality
- Advanced professional fluency in English
- A natural inclination to muck in and help out, especially when someone else on the team is away or just needs another pair of hands/eyeballs
- Ability to prioritize tasks and come up with workarounds
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experiences into consideration.
What we’ll bring to the table
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and working from home, so you can nurture your work/life balance
- 30 days of annual vacation plus 24.12 and 31.12 off – and yes, all vacation days can be taken at once if you wish
- Free weekly German and English language courses for all employees on company time
- We sponsor 50% of the cost of your monthly public transportation ticket (for the Berlin area)
- You will surely have fun at our regular Team Events such as Team Quiz Nights, Summer and Christmas Party
- Planning to buy a new gadget? We are offering discounts on various products through the corporate benefits program
- We also offer the opportunity to directly influence the development of our globally popular MongoDB tools, as well as to have a real impact in shaping the team: as a team, we have built a strong foundation of process and strategy but being a scaleup we want to hear and try your ideas
- We have already mentioned that we have great space to work: Our new, modern office space offers free breakfast, fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, beers, and snacks
- And finally, we will not forget to emphasize that our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming.
Our approach to hiring is transparent and uncomplicated. As we respect your time and effort, we will do our best to have ‘’just necessary” conversations and to provide all relevant information about the role and your development within the company.
If we have intrigued you enough, please send us a brief cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you.