Product Manager (m/f/d) // Wir von Hier
Make your next job feel like home!
Come and join „Wir von Hier“, our newly founded neighbourhood portal.
We at „Wir von Hier“ make it our mission to connect people within their neighbourhood.
People meet here to create value for their neighbourhood and region; they exchange ideas, initiate projects and share recommendations.
Whether you are interested in sports, cultural activities, shopping or restaurants – „Wir von Hier“ connects people and makes your neighbourhood a better place.
What you can expect:
You will be in charge of the development, launch and commercialisation of a Tourism application as extension of our main platform.
You will work closely and in constant cooperation with our Product and IT teams to ensure your product evolves to original edgy solution for millions of travellers around the world.
In your new job you’ll be:
- An optimiser – you will be responsible of our usability and conversion rate
- A product developer – you will built and maintain our mobile app product roadmap and ensure, that product development is connected to our business goals and customer feedback
- A process Manager – you will set our product strategy, prioritise features, built consensus and in collaboration with our Design and Tech department you will coordinate product schedules to ship high quality experience
- An analyst – with the help of trend- and competition analyses, you discover market requirements ahead of schedule and evaluate their potential for growth
- An innovator – in cooperation with our C-Level you develop new profitable business segments and therefor have a major impact on our product extension
- A connector and adaptor – you work with 3rd party integrations and API’s and interface between companies and service providers
What you bring to us:
- 3+ years experience of product management / product ownership experience
- Proven track record, bringing consumer facing mobile products successfully to market
- Demonstrated improvement on KPI’s via product releases
- Experience in agile sprint methodology, able to own product roadmap, including quarterly planning, sprint planning, product requirement documents, user stories etc.
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across mobile web and mobile app products
- Experience in managing end to end app release cycles, from product design development, UAT, QA, post-release monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Strong use of analytics; you need to be confident with user research and business cases, to drive decisions and improve products
- Exceptional organisational, communication and analytical skills
What we offer you:
- Active co-creation; every opinion is important for us – you’ll have the opportunity to fetch your own ideas
- Economic security; We have a long lasting engagement with our strategic investor – you don’t need to worry!
- Personal development opportunities: We invest in you and want to offer you the possibility for personal development through trainings – you will have the opportunity to develop your know-how
- High-end office: Our office is located in the heart of Berlin, a modern heritage-protected building – you can be sure of everyday feel-good-atmosphere
- Steep learning curve; our team is staffed by inquisitive and creative heads – with us you have the opportunity to continuously learn and actively participate
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures: We live the well-known start-up atmosphere – you’ll find the direct contact person to any matter within a eye-blink
- An absolut sense of unity: together we are aiming for the same goal – you’ll be part of the companies success
- Flexible working hours; we care about you – we want to support you to reconcile work and leisure time
Did we spark your interest? Have we inspired your curiosity? Do you want to make your next job feel like home?
Apply now and become a member of our unbelievable great team.
Our team is a newbie on instagram, come and check out our early posts.