Product Marketing Manager
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Product Marketing Manager you are one of the key contributors to our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You play an integral role in marketing Adjust’s product portfolio with the goal of increasing product adoption and elevating Adjust’s share of voice in the market.
- Orchestrate end-to-end GTM roll out of new Adjust products, features, and solutions
- Design and create in-market messaging and creative assets that support our customer value proposition
- Increase brand awareness in our target segments and partner with demand generation, communications, brand, and event teams to grow our market share even further
What you bring:
- Proven track record of leading Product Marketing activities in the EMEA regions
- Strong experience in running customer insights and conducting market research
- Excellent communication skills in English, especially written
- Strong ability to create impactful presentations and other GTM collateral
- Never ending curiosity to improve process, knowledge and delivery
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture, perks & benefits can be found on our career page (incl. a sneak peek of our office in Berlin).
Interested? Let’s Talk!