Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our growing team in our new office in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates AIVEN within the Cloud market
- Build out a core set of content that helps the Go To Market team to articulate the product vision, capabilities, and differentiation.
- Become the subject matter expert around how the end-user selects solutions and their buying criteria, deeply understand the customer’s needs and problems (by persona and industry)
- Company evangelist including presenting in person and online at industry events, forums and webinars and create and drive content and thought leadership through social media
- Develop and drive programs to frame and track competitive landscape, understand target markets and identify market insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities
- Support the sales enablement of internal and channel teams. Articulating the value proposition and development of sales tools that support the sales process
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including public relations, design, and product stakeholders) to deliver world-class product marketing communications
- Focus on supporting demand generation efforts for the Lead Generation team including content creation for the website, assets such as case studies, customer testimonials, white-papers, videos, datasheets, industry guides, etc. to be used in lead generation programs and by the sales team
- This role will work very closely with product management, solution architects and our marketing team
- Contribute to the product based on user and buyer value, business viability and technical feasibility
- 5+ years of technology product marketing experience
- Solid cloud/SaaS industry knowledge – previous experience with Analytics or Machine Learning would be a big plus.
- Experience building sales tools to enable go-to-market teams and drive competitive wins
- BA or BS degree preferred in a technical field
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills that consist of writing highly effective and engaging content
- Product expert with experience of attending and speaking at industry and partner events
- Experience of marketing technology products in B2B environments
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Outstanding communication skills with a keen ability to creatively translate complex technical capabilities into intuitive content and programs
- Interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
Your required skills & experiences:
- Product marketing experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products
- Experience of large, mid-size and smaller organizations (start-up/high growth environments ideal).
- Multi-tasking is essential and an ability to handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Creative flair mixed with the ability to communicate our strategy, message and cloud solution to a business audience
- Experience with PR, analyst relations and proven ability to leverage social media for business
- Ability able to work in a team-oriented environment with both local and remote colleagues
- Must be ‘hands-on’ with marketing activities
- Experience building strong working relationships and trust with Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including English) with superb attention to detail, as well as excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong experience with market research to understand and clearly articulate to the business a market opportunity, competitive analysis, or customer need or problem.
- Team Player
- Celebrates Achievement/ Praise/ Recognition
- Straight Forward
- High Energy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Integrity
- Adapts to change and can work in a fluid, pressurised environment
- Good organizational skills and time management
- A dynamic startup environment with a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Cool office in the center of the city
- In-house German language course for those who have come to Berlin relatively recently
- Possibility for stock options on top of the monthly salary for permanent employees
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit and growing team of currently around 50 people globally, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story. If you’re interested, please send us your application in English.