Product Marketing Manager // Candis GmbH
We are looking for you, someone who cannot be still and needs to keep moving. You are inquisitive and curious to the greatest extent. You know how to empathetically talk to a wide range of personas from our potential and existing customers.
You are passionate about change and being part of revolutionizing an entire industry as you are reading this text, it is already becoming your mission, to communicate CANDIS’ value to our customers. So let’s take this chance together!
Responsibilities: Let’s get to the hard facts – what will you be doing?
- Create and maintain a master communication framework to ensure consistent communications
- Take care of our positioning in the market – what are our competitors doing and how can we create a winning strategy
- Build and maintain playbooks for all customer facing departments – tell a story in such ways that everyone who needs to understand it does
- Smoothly combine all product and target customer messaging – moreover you identify which message really resonates with whom
- Take ownership and responsibility for every communication from the product to our customer
Requirements: Okay, now what prepares you best for this?
- You have an undoubted customer-first mindset and around 3+ years of product marketing management experience or strong B2B marketing experience in a SaaS company
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
- You’re a problem solver with a get-it-done-attitude. We’re searching for someone who will proactively look to fill out knowledge gaps and who brings an innate desire to acquire new knowledge in order to get the job done.
- You have a learning mindset and embrace the opportunity to learn from your work and teammates. Hoewever, you are not only happy to learn, but equally happy to share your knowledge. You will be one of the biggest educators of the company and need the equivalent mindset.
- Our primary working language is English and to fully engage with our customers you need to speak German as well. However, if you do not speak German and have an idea on how to overcome the language barrier: We are more than happy to hear your thoughts!
About us: And here is what we are offering you:
Over the past few years CANDIS has become one of Germany’s most exciting Fintech scaleups. This is your chance at a once in a lifetime opportunity to work that has the greatest investors, the greatest potential to become Germany’s next unicorn.
We’re united by a drive to revolutionize one of the most outdated industries – accounting – creating more simple and transparent accounting software used by thousands of people. Together with a team that inspires you in an atmosphere that challenges you, every day is going to push you to improve beyond what you think is possible. We live feedback and improvement
We know that our success comes from our team, so we build our workflows around great culture and flexibility. We don’t just try to create a fun working environment, we create stimulating jobs – with significant career progression, constant learning opportunities and agile hierarchies that enable input from all levels.
You do not quite know what to make of this? Talk to someone who lives it every day!
Let me introduce Vanessa – she joined just recently as a growth hacker:
At the beginning of 2019 Marcus joined us as our CTO:
Or you can chat with Ana from Customer Success, who joined mid 2018:
And the one who has been with us the longest: Konstanze – our Sales Consultant who joined us straight out of Uni back in 2016:
Aside of that, here come the bullet points:
- 50 – 60k
- Budget, both time and financial, for conferences, books, e-learning, courses etc. We empower your personal growth.
- Flextime & home office policies. We care about sh*t getting done – not about the minute you clock in
- Modern tech equipment. We want you to choose the equipment you will work with every day
- Yes – snacks and drinks are in the office
So let’s get together and have a quick chat!