Product Marketing Manager
At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers and users around the world.
As our first go-to-market hire, you will be the person tasked with getting the word out about Deta. You’ll professionalize and execute our marketing across the board.
- Organize & execute various campaigns: such as hackathons, newsletters, Deta VCs, etc.
- Understand the company’s product suite and vision, as well as the wider developer tools and apps market to aid in product positioning
- Craft compelling writing & content across different media: product announcements, tweets, emails, YouTube, etc.
- Develop novel channels to grow our developer and user base
- Create and maintain dashboards around quantitative marketing metrics
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire marketers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
- Previous marketing experience and success, preferably in a consumer tech company
- Well organized, but looking for 10x results
- Not a stranger to growth hacks/strategies and counter-intuitive approaches
- Ability to execute complex projects with many moving parts and deadlines
- Good grasp for finding the story and common thread between disparate pieces of data
- Comfortable creating structure out of nothing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to code and fluency with web development is a plus
Our Typical Process
- Initial call
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project & skills deep dive
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please follow the link, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org