Product Marketing Specialist (m/f/x) // commercetools
As Product Marketing Manager you are the essential interface between our tech & product teams and our marketing & sales division. You understand how customers use our products and feed that back to the more internally-facing product owners. You help Marketing to promote new features and assist our Sales & Partner Management team in closing deals. Challenging tasks and some traveling (worldwide) is waiting for you – and the big chance for leaving footprints on the eCommerce market.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Find interesting product features/capabilities and market them externally through presentations, cheat sheets, demos, how-to guides, etc
- Take charge of content development and own marketing related go-to-market for new products and features: creating newsletter, submitting talks to conferences, writing blogposts
- Help to define the roadmap through engagement with customers, partners and competitive intelligence
- Deliver roadmap presentations to customers, prospects, partners, analysts
- Travel (up to 25%) to meet with stakeholders
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ideal educational background started in IT (to be able to talk to tech people and devs as equals), later you finished a MBA for a better understanding of the business side
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar field & tech environment
- eCommerce background/experience would be a big plus
- Strong ability to draft strategies, propose and implement solutions to support business objectives
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel if required
- Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills
- English language skills (business fluent) are a must have, German is a plus
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.