Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join the Product Marketing team to support our sales and internal marketing functions, while having a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales process and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team – and the larger Sellics organization – a competitive edge.
- Produce product-related content on our website, including the creation and maintenance of edition sections, feature pages, campaign landing pages, webinars and events pages
- Create product news announcements for our email and social channels, executed in conjunction with our social media and content teams
- Manage, maintain and measure the Sellics brand online (product communication, customer reviews, brand perception)
- Work with our customer and content teams to create product education materials, case studies and customer success stories for each modules, as well as business verticals
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Support competitive research efforts and help position Sellics as the leading Amazon SaaS player in the US and EMEA markets
- Collect and analyze data that supports our software solutions in our main markets to new buyers
You are/You have:
- Passionate about marketing, content writing and SaaS products
- Minimum 2-5 years of past experience in corporate communications, marketing communications, copywriting and/or product marketing
- Experience with Amazon, eCommerce and / or performance advertising (PPC) industry a plus
- Experience performing research and building competitive product positionings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone and multiple product brand guidelines
- Excellent command of all marketing and sales tactics, not just email
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and outside departments.
- C2 or Native in English. German a plus.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or equivalent degree
Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Branding
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours and remote policy
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Corporate benefits at over 800+ brands
- A one-week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working option
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses-paid annual company trip
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.