Product Marketing Manager
Zattoo is looking for a hands-on and seasoned senior B2B Product Marketing Manager (f/m/x) to drive our fast-growing TV Platform business. This marketeer will work cross-functionally with sales, field & communications marketing, and product teams to orchestrate a high-impact GTM strategy that includes product positioning & messaging, product packaging, product launches, market assessment & expansion, and sales enablement. This role reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and is currently the first PMM for Zattoo and is part of the wider Commercial Team.
The TV Platform Team (TVP)
As of today, Zattoo’s B2B unit counts more than 30 customers including 1&1 Telekom in Germany and Salt in Switzerland for whom Zattoo offers fully hosted and managed IPTV & OTT Services. What started as a small team and a limited number of customers has established itself an additional, successful business division alongside the company’s Direct to Consumer business. The Zattoo TVP Team is a diverse mix of experts, everything from sales, marketing, product, portfolio management to project, engineering and client success management. We combine years of experience along with a high degree of responsibility and professionalism. We emphasize team-spirit and encourage a hands-on mentality as much as a strong and market-oriented work ethic and believe that successful customer acquisition and project implementations, as well as a fast growing number of happy customers, can only be achieved through a motivated and empowered team.
- Develop Zattoo’s TV Platform product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used marketing campaigns & sales enablement programs
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal partners and help inform product road mapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc
- Partner with the marketing team to create value based content deliverable such as whitepapers, collaterals and lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc
- Work with field marketing team to build campaigns focused on lead and demand generation, and account-based marketing programs
- Partner closely with sales and product leadership to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc
- Work with marketing communications on the optimization of TV Platform website funnel and content to generate qualified opportunities across international markets
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events and conferences, as well as evangelize Zattoo’s products at events and online webinars
- 5+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B tech company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative functions on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Remarkable attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks easily
- Accustomed to getting results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!