Public Relations Manager
We are looking for a PR, Media and Analyst Manager to play an integral role in public relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company. You will be responsible for placing the company’s stories in relevant media across the US, UK and German markets, reporting directly to the Head of Content and Thought Leadership in Berlin. Your closest team will be other content creators, product marketers and the event team. If you are passionate about communication mediums, such as forums and blogs, and have experience utilizing them effectively in communications programs, let’s talk!
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content)
- Manage a C – level regular collaboration, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns
- Help positioning our company at events and industry awards
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR at the company
We’re looking for people with:
- Min 2+ years of experience in public relations / corporate communications
- A proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns and thought leadership stories to grow industry awareness at both a local and international level
- Fluency in English. Ideally in German too
- Strong skills in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- An experience with pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorship
- Strong plus – experience in the retail eCommerce industry with established journalist network in the US, UK and German market
Why should you join Sellics?
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A one week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a profitable and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.