SEA / SEM Manager (f/m) // Holvi
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are now looking for a SEA Manager to join our marketing team in Berlin and take ownership in executing all our efforts in Search Engine Advertising. You will be working closely with an existing team of talented marketers and developers to help us scale our paid user acquisition across all digital channels. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude.
Your role and responsibility
- You take strong ownership of all our advertising activities in paid search with focus on Google and additional properties like mobile app stores
- You monitor, optimise and report the performance of all search engine advertising campaigns and contribute a substantial amount to the achievement of our growth targets
- You help to ensure optimisation of our traffic mix to deliver quality and quantity of acquisition by working closely together with other channel experts in Facebook, organic search, affiliate, content marketing and contribute to finding the right balance and synergies
- You always have the customer in mind ensuring that we deliver a satisfying experience while delivering on user acquisition targets
- You identify and put into practice the latest acquisition techniques and assist the rollout of new performance marketing channels and campaigns
- You specify ideas for our ongoing split testing efforts and work closely with the team to improve conversion rates for the traffic from your channel and across the whole website
- You work together with our talented marketing team to design and build successful and scalable campaigns across all our markets including Germany, Austria, Finland and other EU countries
- 3+ years online marketing experience
- Profound knowledge in search engine advertising on Google with a proven track record managing at least five figure monthly budgets across different markets
- Demonstrable experience of growing profitable search campaigns in Germany and other European markets
- Confident and enthusiastic about running search campaigns in a high competitive FinTech, banking and B2B entrepreneurial environment
- Capable of transforming the complexity of a SaaS product into benefits and deriving competitive advantage for our advertising from it
- Data-driven with excellent analytical skills creating actionable insights from advertising data for our advertising, marketing and product efforts
- Experienced in working with data analysts to generate deeper understanding on the impact of our paid acquisition efforts to constantly improve actions top of the funnel
- Exceptional attention to detail and a reputation for consistent delivery under tight deadlines
- Understanding of channel specific tracking technologies, ability to spec and test implementation
- Experience in financial services, B2B and entrepreneurship is helpful but not necessary
- Experience with search ads in mobile app stores is a bonus
Our ideal candidate
- Is self motivated and comfortable operating and leading autonomously as well as working in a cross-functional team in a remote setup based in Berlin with our HQ in Helsinki.
- Has a keen sense of focus on delivering results, regardless of obstacles and challenges that may arise
- Is a natural collaborator who is able to drive alignment across disparate groups, while not watering down results
- Has a fierce competitive spirit and drive to see Holvi win in the marketplace
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Is a native German speaker and has excellent English skills
We offer you
- A talented team of 100+ colleagues of 23 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers – European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners.
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make entrepreneur’s everyday life easier.
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision.
- We are a global community with a team of 90+ members, of 18 different nationalities.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA.
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing.
This position is based in Berlin and reports directly to Head of Growth. For more info, please get in touch with Micha Lisicki, Head of Growth, [email protected]