SEM Manager (f/m/d)
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life” Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 2500 customers and a team of 220+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
- High impact role: Own our SEA accounts and get them to be our main growth driver for our German market. You will drive our SEM marketing strategy, develop and optimise these accounts and coordinate efforts with our talented team of marketeers to bring our category marketing to the next level.
- Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Together with the team, you run our Google Ads accounts for all stakeholders.
- You run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimise the the accounts from campaigns set up, to bidding strategy, to budget management.
- You contribute actively to the planning and development of our SEM strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring.
- You are industry-savvy, always up-to-date and know about all new SEM Marketing trends.
What you need to bring.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing Google Search Ads campaigns. You have a passion for all things SEM.
- You are fluent in English and your German is at least at B2 level.
- You love testing. In fact, the “drafts and experiments” section is definitely among your favourite playgrounds.
- You have a passion for analysis and understand what and where you need to dig into to find your answers. You don’t just stay topline, you look for and find the root causes as well as come up with and propose potential solutions, even cross-team when appropriate.
- You are an excellent communicator and can easily simplify complex problems.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You don’t need to be an expert in web tracking, but you should at least have a basic understanding of cookies, tags and triggers.
- SQL and Google Scripts experience is a plus.
What our employees also like about us:
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society – a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 32+ different nationalities and 45% women both overall and 50% in leadership roles
- Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.