Senior Affiliate Manager (f/m/d/x)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high-quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy, and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
As our Senior Affiliate Manager (f/m/d/x) you will be part of exciting new growth of the affiliate channel within HelloFresh. We are building up a strong team to support this growth, giving you the cha and be responsible for the regional program of the DACH affiliate marketing.
By using your strong analytical and organizational skills you’ll drive our performance and expand the campaign portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in the affiliate industry, especially in the DACH region, with a strong passion for forming professional relationships. With your ability to rapidly understand business needs and your problem-solving mindset you create innovative approaches to optimize business opportunities.
Even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you. Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better – hopefully sooner than later with you!
What you’ll do
- You have full responsibility of strategic planning on the whole DACH affiliate channel growth, based on global affiliate channel’s OKRs and you ensure a good execution of all of the strategic initiatives
- You work on multiple initiatives for delivering business goals, e.g. adjustment of discount and payout structure, creative strategy, campaign/investment optimization etc and ensuring maximum ROI from your affiliate budget
- Your data-driven mindset optimizes partner performances/campaigns, troubleshoot challenges, and identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- You represent HelloFresh and strengthen relationships in the market through networking and attendance at conferences & events
- You work cross-functionally with local and global teams (marketing, analytics, product, and brand) to improve HelloFresh marketing efforts
What you’ll bring
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance or related field
- You gained at least 5 years of experience in the DACH affiliate industry, with established industry and publisher relationships
- You are equipped with a good knowledge of common tracking technologies and platforms, and well as reporting dashboards such as Tableau
- You are fluent in written and spoken German & English
- You are a confident communicator and presenter who is keen on using data to support your perspectives
- You are a critical thinker with strong analytical and organizational skills, able to work independently and prioritize with determination and ambition – with that you rapidly understand business needs & craft solutions
What we offer
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers with 70+ different nationalities in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget and free crash course in German
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home policy as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!