Senior Client Partner – DE (m/f/d)
Are you a natural when it comes to building strong, trusting relationships? Do you feel excited about discovering potential to make yourself and others grow to reach joint goals? Is Project Management YOUR thing? If so, this is the right opportunity for you to be part of a multidisciplinary team, full of passionate, professional, but most importantly FUN people. We at DCMN work closely and support the growth of clients from a broad scope of industries, from Mobility and Fashion, to Sustainability and Smart Home. If you are looking for a new opportunity to unleash your potential to help businesses reach the unthinkable, please keep reading.
You will be working in: English and German (fluency required).
How you will make an impact:
Growing cool brands in the e-commerce market:
- Be our client’s strategic marketing partner and manage their marketing campaigns.
- Act as the junction between our clients and the campaign teams by maintaining strong contact, ensuring effective communication and transparent expectation management.
- Be the strategic mind that sees and understands the bigger picture and translates the clients’ needs into concrete action points.
Focus on customer relationships:
- Identify new and up-selling opportunities, scale your client’s business according to their business plan and KPIs.
- Collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results.
- Develop new concepts and business potentials based on clients’ needs.
Representing DCMN externally as well as internally:
- Attend local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation with the relevant target group.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative opportunities for digital brands.
- Take responsibility for (junior) colleagues and their development into independent contributors and strategic thinkers.
- Drive excellence with regards to DCMN’s account management by initiating improvements and innovations.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- 5+ years of client service expertise – you are able to build strong relationships with clients and deliver beyond their expectations. You have a track record of running challenging customer accounts independently.
- Proven experience in managing media campaigns of relevant offline and online channels for e-commerce businesses is a must. Previous work experience from a start-up and/or digital brands is a big plus.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance-based marketing and relevant KPIs in digital businesses.
- Understanding of brand marketing, brand building and brand KPIs.
- Master communication with stakeholders and client and choose the right means of communication according to the situation and recipient’s needs.
- Bring a can-do attitude to find the perfect solution that meets the client’s needs.
- Multitasking several clients successfully, fulfilling tasks on time and with high quality. You have very solid organizational, project management and account handling skills.
- Growth Mindset: You’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainably, you challenge, you acknowledge.
- Data-driven and analytical approach to work: You are not afraid of working with numbers and Excel.
- Strategic thinking: You understand dynamics and critical levers of success of respective client business verticals and derive clients’ needs from it.
- Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own and your peers’ emotions, and you believe in strong relationships with your colleagues and clients. You appreciate mutual feedback. You care and show empathy!
You can find out more about our company culture and our employee benefits on our career site: https://careers.dcmn.com/.