Senior Content Manager (w/w/x)
In a world where globally women own only 40% of wealth, we are building Alice to close the wealth gap one woman at a time. Our vision is focused on tailored and jargon-free financial education and intuitive tools to help women achieve their saving and investing goals. We get up every morning with a clear mission – change the world by building long-term wealth for our female users.
Started in the spring of 2020, we just closed our first round of funding with well-known angels (90% female! 💪) and VCs. We will use these resources to deliver the first minimum lovable product, build the foundation of our consumer finance brand and build up our marketing machine.
If you are excited about our mission, building a company with positive societal impact from the early days, and you bring passion for building authentic online and offline relationships, this opportunity for a Senior Content Manager (w/m/x) is for you 🙌
Diversity and inclusion
At the core, our diversity and inclusion philosophy is simple – we are committed to hiring humans 👥
But to us inclusion does not mean being blind to differences. Instead, it means having full clarity on and embracing how every human is unique. Whatever shape, colour, identification, preferences, disabilities, views, or anything else – each is significant and relevant to make our team, culture, and company richer and stronger.
This is how we will hire humans who will bring a fresh perspective to the existing team. And this is how we will hire humans who have been underrepresented in finance and technology. Because we want to build a company where every and any human has a voice.
Who we are dreaming of
We are dreaming of an experienced hands-on Senior Content Manager (w/mx) to help us build our brand with delightful and engaging content. Our dream candidate will be a self-starter who can develop and execute content end-to-end: from ideation to writing, editing and distributing the content across online and offline platforms. Finally, your north star in the way you think about storytelling is to build trust with customers because no trust = go bust.
Most importantly, we are looking for a value-driven human and a storyteller, who quickly builds authentic online and offline relationships with those around you. You appreciate the state of uncertainty that is early-stage startups and take full responsibility for your work. You are an independent mind and the expression “strong opinions loosely held” is your daily mode.
What you will do
- Develop, manage and execute the content strategy, in line with SEO principles, covering blog posts, white papers, social media copy and press releases
- Own and manage the distribution of content across all relevant mediums (blogs, white papers, etc.)
- Help build up Alice as the go-to consumer brand for finance
- Create a content calendar bringing together Alice’s story and relevant topics from the worlds of our target users
- Identify user journeys and create relevant lead nurturing content (target user specific materials, newsletters, email campaigns, etc.) in collaboration with our Head of Marketing (w/m/x)
- Collaborate with our other teams to translate our mission, technology, and products into compelling stories
- Actively seek opportunities for us to communicate our brand and distribute our content e.g. initiate interviews, submit applications to industry awards, evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
What you bring
- A heart that is beating for our users, a connection with our core values and the way we work
- 3-5 years of content creation in the B2C space. Fintech/personal finance/investing industry experience is a big plus, particularly at early stage
- Hands-on experience developing and executing holistic content strategies and compelling content pieces
- Creative thinker who can generate bold and unusual stories to make our brand visible and well-known
- Passion for making your message easily digestible 🔊
- Very strong attention to detail
- Result-oriented mindset, making it easy to put ideas into action plans, implement and track them
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Google Analytics a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), you are able to craft concise, on point messaging
- C2 German + Business English.
What you get
In the near future you will read a list of benefits here so amazing that you will probably want to cry. Maybe it will be fancy catered lunches 🥒 stylish offices 🏡 or monthly coaching 🎓. Who knows.
But the truth is that we are a startup with the first round of funding behind us and we are starting to hire the first inspiring humans for our team. So, the biggest benefit we can offer you at the moment is being part of the team that will set the foundation for this company. Being part of the team that will start closing the wealth gap one woman at a time. And so we will learn, grow, fail, and succeed together.
Until then we promise to pay you an appropriate salary and offer 27 days of vacation. A healthy work-life balance is as important to us as it is to you. That’s a promise!
Then when the time comes we promise to provide you with the best benefits we can. The details – drinks, snacks, gyms, coaching, and the rest – we will figure out together as soon as possible. Deal? 🤝
No perfect candidate
We strongly encourage you to apply, especially if you think you’re not “a perfect candidate.” Honestly, perfect candidates don’t exist. So, we would much rather hear from you and talk to you to make sure we’re a match.
Then together we can figure out how to best support you with further professional growth and development. Because, who takes resumes seriously anyway? ✌️