(Senior) CRM Manager
Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
Based in Berlin and reporting to the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for communications and experiments across email, push notifications, and in-app messaging. You will collaborate with all parts of the business to create and execute campaigns that increase engagement, retention, and subscription conversion.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Design and set up A/B tests and multivariate experiments across a global user base of 12M+ monthly active users across 15 languages, and analyze and iterate on the experiments to uncover new insights.
- Work with a first-class tool (Braze) to build customer journey flows that drive subscription conversion and engagement and minimize subscriber churn.
- Coordinate campaign automation and journeys, including planning, asset gathering, building, approvals, scheduling, QA, and deployment.
- Help maintain the performance and health of the push and email channels with regard to send times, list hygiene, and deliverability.
- Establish a strong working relationship with cross-functional stakeholders in our Content, Design, Analytics, and Product teams.
- We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of related CRM experience – ideally from an app or a business with a subscription product.
- You have a track record of executing with attention to detail in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- You are curious, enjoy tackling challenges, and have a growth mindset
- You are highly organized and autonomous, but also able to collaborate and work cross-functionally to problem solve and drive projects to completion
- You have some experience with marketing automation systems
- You have some knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You possess strong user empathy and familiarity with UI best practices, and you have a dedication to great user experience and safety
- You speak English fluently (proficiency in other languages is a plus) and are a clear and effective communicator
- You have a passion for female health
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga and free on-site coaching.
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, and the option to join the company pension plan.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
For the time being, while there is a risk of Covid-19 infections, Clue operates as a remote-first company.