(Senior) CRM Manager – Fabletics Europe // TechStyle
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a (Senior) CRM Manager – Fabletics Europe, based in Berlin, Germany.
How Do You Fit In?
Are you obsessed with CRM strategy, segmentation and identifying potential business opportunities? Then we may have the perfect role for you! Fabletics, our rapidly growing active wear brand co-founded by Kate Hudson, is seeking a passionate, strategic and driven CRM Manager to join our dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who finds excitement building CRM best practices, developing integrated strategies, and creating compelling customer branding experiences.
As the (Senior) CRM Manager for Fabletics, you will be responsible for driving traffic & revenue for the Fabletics business by flawlessly executing on daily sends and increasing email engagement through testing and analysis. The right candidate will be strategic, yet detail oriented; an effective project manager, technically and analytically driven.
This position will report to the Director, CRM – Fabletics.
- Partner with the Director of CRM to create an email strategy for the business
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new transactional emails, drip series, triggered emails
- Build and maintain the email marketing calendar and partner with Brand Marketing to plot daily marketing messages and stories
- Manage daily execution of emails from creative ticket entry, creative reviews, list and campaign set up in Sailthru, coding, QA and scheduling
- Manage user experience/funnel from email to site
- Create and present email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create testing framework and partner with CRM analyst on test set up & reporting
- Partner with offshore resources to run inventory checks and merchandising FPL’s as needed
- Partner with internal tech teams to build new functionality and triggers and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Partner with other European email teams to implement wins, learnings, new technologies and best practices to help grow the business
- Act as point of contact for cross functional partners (product/merchandising/acquisition) on email initiatives for the business
- 3-5+ years of experience in Email Marketing
- Very Analytical profile
- Strong knowledge of HTML (knowledge of XML is a nice to have)
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals (GDPR, CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- Email reporting experience; knowledge of email metrics and able to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights
- Proven experience with B2C acquisition, engagement and loyalty strategy building
- Experience with email coding (understand email coding best practices)
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
- Experience with segmentation and targeting
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; must be able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented is a must!
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong skills in computer, Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world’s most innovative and admired fashion company. Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FabKids & Savage X Fenty provide over 5 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
Locations: We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our seven offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, Perris, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
Opportunity: If you’re passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, then please explore available opportunities on our jobs page. At TechStyle, we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
Recognition: TechStyle is recognized as one of the leading companies who are paving the way in fostering an all-inclusive workforce! TechStyle has made Mogul’s 2018 list of Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women. Not only are we proud to be recognized for these achievements, but we are exceptionally honored to be recognized from our very own people as one of America’s “Great Places to Work” for the 2nd straight year!