Senior CRM Manager (m/f/d) // Planet Cards
Planet Cards is a dynamic European Leader in the Web2Print sector and one of the most widely used online shops for self-designed cards (i.e. birth and wedding cards) and photo products. As an international company with offices in Berlin, Toulouse and Marseille, we cater to our customers in Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands to deliver our products all across Europe.
According to the motto “we print your life”, our close-knit Berlin team of around 40 people works every day with enthusiasm and passion to capture the best moments of our customers on unique and individual products. In 2015, Planet Cards acquired the Bonnyprints GmbH, known in Germany as Wunderkarten.de.
As an important member of our international inhouse Marketing team you take over the full responsibility of all CRM activities for 3 brands across 8 countries. Additionally, you bridge the gap between Customer Service, as the department closest to our customers, and Marketing by implementing an efficient knowledge exchange, driving interdepartmental projects, optimizing structures and processes, and creating essential reports.
- You are responsible for the planning, execution, measurement, and constant improvement of all CRM activities across email and onsite campaigns
- You identify our customers’ needs and incorporate them into our marketing campaigns
- You focus on automation and segmentation for the best customer experience
- You develop, manage and review our annual CRM budget
- You build a bridge between customer service and marketing by implementing an efficient knowledge exchange, driving interdepartmental projects and creating essential reports
- You work closely with relevant stakeholders in Berlin and France, i.e. the production team in Marseille, Business Intelligence, Performance Marketing, Design, and Conversion
- You directly report to the CEO and get supported by one working student
- You have 3+ years of CRM experience in ecommerce and a track record in building and implementing customer journeys
- You speak German on a native level and very good English, French would be a plus
- You have experience with an enterprise level CRM tool (Salesforce, Emarsys or similar)
- You know how to plan, establish and drive projects as well as are used to interact and communicate with different types of stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to translate numbers into strategy and action
- You are easy going, yet professional, with a flexible and solely solution oriented mindset
- You are no fan of the status quo and constantly strive for improvement and innovation
Perks & Benefits:
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and family-friendly policies
- Free French, German or English language classes
- Lunch allowance of up to 96 € monthly
- Dogs are welcome!
- Regular events with an individual budget at each team’s disposal
- International, multilingual team with an open mind to innovation and new ideas
- Free drinks, healthy snacks and 50 % off at our online stores
- Cozy office in Bergmannkiez – one of Berlin’s most central and trendiest districts
- Regular feedback talks and opportunities for professional development
We have big plans ahead of us. Want to join us on our exciting journey?