Senior CRM Manager (m/f/x) // ZenJob
Permanent, full time
Lead our CRM Campaigns, define our CRM strategy. boost the CRM experience!
We are looking for an experienced Senior CRM Manager to join our Berlin Marketing / Growth Team. You will have a close relationship with experienced managers in the field of Brand, Offline & Online Marketing and also cross-functionally with other department Heads. You should possess a strong technical, analytical, and communication background with a hunger to make Zenjob a success story.
You will be focusing on developing a best in class CRM experience for our Students & Customers. Your responsibilities range from development, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of CRM operations with a strong focus on increasing customer loyalty. You can expect a cross-functional responsibility with full ownership of all direct communication channels. You will work with internal stakeholders to plan and execute tests and scale CRM initiatives.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for defining and executing on the company CRM Strategy
- Deliver successful, measurable CRM programs pinpointing specific business goals and audiences.
- Work with expert internal groups in our Activation, Retention and Conversion teams to support existing CRM programs.
- Work with internal teams to develop new CRM programs around existing customers.
- Support continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, tools and more.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of successfully executing CRM programs using mobile and email channels
- You have Experience of working with Marketing Automation tools for delivering on email and mobile channels (e.g. notifications, In-App) including solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- You have a strong understanding of campaign analytics process, tools and testing methodologies.
- You have excellent attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you’re most passionate about (not only work related – we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!