(Senior) CRM Manager (w/f/d)
At Spacebase, we hate dull meeting rooms.
We think people should be able to meet in spaces that spark innovation and boost productivity, wherever they are. On our global booking platform, users can rent inspiring meeting rooms and event spaces in just a few clicks – from boxing rings to river boats, rooftop terraces to eco-labs and U-bahn stations – alongside stylish and professional rooms with all the latest technology.
As a company, we’ve already come a long way. Spacebase is a successful B2B start-up and market leader in Europe and the US, with strong presence in over 40 countries and 50 cities worldwide. We’ve also caught the attention of major publications like The New York Times, Forbes and Gründerszene. It all happens from our office in Kreuzberg in Berlin – and we’re still growing! That’s why we need you!
As a (Senior) CRM Manager you will work closely with our marketing team to create and embed data-driven lifecycle strategies and maximize the capabilities of our current CRM system.
- You create and plan a data-driven strategy for the improvement of conversion, retention, reactivation and monetization of CRM to maximise lifetime value
- You oversee the optimization of our existing email campaigns and marketing automations to drive engagement
- You develop customer journey maps and continually test and learn to refine direct customer communications
- You monitor and track performance of CRM activities by defining KPIs and creating reports
- You discover new user segments and approaches to converting them into customers
- You gain deep understanding of the customer database and available data to be used in CRM campaigns
- You work with marketers and developers to adapt our email tool to evolving needs and to fill gaps in customer data
- 2-3+ years professional experience in the field of CRM, direct marketing, marketing analytics or similar fields
- You can prove a successful track record in CRM and experience building and operating at scale
- You have a high level of analytical understanding and an affinity for new tech
- Good understanding of CRM tools, experience with Hubspot is a big plus
- You are highly motivated, proactive and have good communication skills
- You have first experience managing a small team
- You speak fluent English (C1), German would be a huge plus
What makes us special:
- 🎭 Open working atmosphere – we are relaxed and ambitious at the same time
- 👘 Flexible working hours, relaxing atmosphere, no dress-code
- Learning new skills and being listened to: work closely with others in the marketing department, have ideas and opinions and see them come to life!
- Enthusiastic and multi-cultural team
- Career boost – relevant experience in a fast growing start up
- 👩🏫 Leading your own team – you don’t have to do this alone!
- ☕️ A great office in the heart of Kreuzberg, an outrageously expensive coffee machine, Friday beers, and everything else you can expect of a Start up!
We are looking forward to your application!