Senior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We at DCMN work closely with each other in cross-functional teams and support the growth of clients from a broad scope of industries, from Mobility and Fashion, to Sustainability and Smart Home. If you are looking for a new opportunity to unleash your potential to help businesses reach the unthinkable with digital marketing campaigns, please keep reading. We are excited to hear from you!
How you will make an impact:
- You design and implement performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (SEA, classic display, RTB, retargeting, online video/OTT, paid social and influencers) for DCMN and for all our markets: The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, and of course Germany. You’ll become part of our in-house Leads Team and help DCMN become the preferred growth marketing partner among stakeholders around the globe.
- You collaborate with your team throughout different disciplines: data science, content creation, design, events and website development, and align your work with other lead-generating activities.
- You continuously analyse campaign results, optimise ongoing campaigns based on your findings and create reports that reflect campaign success as well as improvement points.
- You make decisions based on data, and strive to become better and better at what you do. You stay up to date with new opportunities and become the go-to Online Marketing expert for the team.
- You master the art of efficient communication in English
- A second language (e.g. German or Dutch) is a plus
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Digital Marketing, either for an agency or in-house. We’d love if you are already familiar with marketing digital brands and/or start-ups.
- You know all relevant Online Marketing Channels, and how they can interact to drive a digital brand’s growth.
- You know your way around the typical online marketing tools (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DSPs and Adservers).
- You have very strong analytical skills and are not afraid of working with Excel (Tableau or Google Data Studio is a big plus).
- You have a performance-driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment. You know which KPIs are relevant for your campaigns. When facing challenges, you are able to resolve them independently – or seek help from your team if you’re not able to find a solution yourself.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the “Apply” button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.