Senior Influencer Marketing Manager – DACH (m/f/d) // Kess Lifestyle
Based in Berlin, Kess is one of Eventim’s new portfolio ventures. We are building a lifestyle brand leveraging Eventim’s unique promoter network and customer base in Europe.
With over 1.2 billion Euros in revenues and approximately 250 million tickets sold in 2018, Eventim is the leading provider of ticketing and live entertainment in Europe. Using this existing network to promoters, live events, venues and access to millions of customers, we are planning to grow Kess into a major lifestyle E-commerce business.
We have already launched an MVP and are building a team to take Kess to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify both, new and existing influencers and other potential ambassadors that fit with Kess’ brand values in the DACH region
- Build relationships with influencers, negotiate partnerships and manage campaigns
- Define KPI’s and setup reporting structures to measure campaign success
- Brainstorm new and creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- An existing network of beauty / lifestyle influencers
- Experience in building brands and driving sales through influencer marketing campaigns with proven success
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media channels
- You enjoy moving fast and getting things done
- Fluent English and German communication skills
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment where you are responsible for your own decisions
- Join Kess at an exciting stage and help shape the company early on
- An existing infrastructure and access to the Eventim network
- Competitive compensation package
- Nice office space in Hackescher Markt