Senior Internal Communications Strategist (m/f/d)
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and agency of individuals—and to empower developers to create better products and services through decentralized web technologies. We are a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services.
We are looking for our first Internal Communications expert to join the organization to build our internal comms strategy and operations to achieve greater cohesion across our globally distributed employee base of 150 and growing. Our culture and values reflect open source principles of transparency, collaboration and inclusive meritocracy. As our Internal Comms Strategist, you will play a critical role in driving culture and engaging our passionate employee base and bridge alignment across the org. This role will report into our VP of Marketing.
- Design internal communication strategy and manage the operations of it by establishing the right content, tools, delivery, and cadence.
- Implement internal communications as a means of connecting our people to our leadership, organizational strategy, business growth and change.
- Manage all internal communications efforts: establish educational initiatives, develop engaging company-wide all hands, increase internal brand advocates, and nurture team collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Provide hands-on support and consultation to senior leadership on comms content and advise on how to best share updates, milestones, announcements and change across the company.
- Drive culture, brand, and employee engagement through creative internal communications and develop crisis management strategies that effectively translate external events to the company.
- Collaborate with partners in PeopleOps, Marketing, Events, External Comms and Leadership on company initiatives and organize cross functional stakeholders on internal communications programs.
- Diagnose and monitor communication gaps between individuals, teams, and leadership and develop initiatives to address them.
- 5+ years experience managing Internal Communications, ideally in technology driven companies.
- Strong written and verbal communication experience, such as copywriting, storytelling, and presentation creation in English.
- Results driven project management skills with a track record of delivering on time.
- Impeccable people skills and demonstrated ability to develop relationships across all levels and functions from executives to working students.
- Strong knowledge of digital communication and internal management tools.
- Experience in external comms.
- Experience in fast-paced and growing startup environment.
- Familiarity with software engineering and open source software culture.
- Having experience with communicating and collaborating with distributed teams.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice