Senior Marketing Operations / Campaign Manager (f/m/d)
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 170+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role: As our first Marketing Operations / Campaign Manager you have the unique opportunity to build a team from scratch. In close collaboration with our VP Product Marketing you will develop scalable processes, define goals and build a high performing team. Your team will monitor and optimize running campaigns of our customers and therefore contribute significantly to their happiness.
- Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture.
🎯 How you can contribute
- Building the Marketing Operations team from the ground up and implementing first strategic processes to steer performance of our marketing campaigns
- Optimizing individual campaigns by proactively deep-diving into core performance analytics, deriving points of action and implementing them
- Evaluating our current process framework and coming up with clear areas of improvement including the setup of standard operating procedures, service level agreements, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact between our B2B Sales and B2C Marketing teams, understanding client needs and facilitating implementation of features.
- Analyzing current market trends and customer requests to develop and drive deep understanding of customer target groups
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams including performance marketing and marketing engineering to solve complex problems and build further automation
🤝 What you need to bring
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing, analytics or similar data driven tech environments
- Analytical mindset with the ability to work methodically with data and familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau/Looker
- Great attention to detail and familiarity of working with/setting up structures & processes.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to easily simplify complex problems and manage multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Strong problem-solving skill set and the ability to work autonomously in a constantly evolving environment
- Fluent working proficiency in English. German skills are preferred but not essential
- Nice-to-have but not required: leadership experience
😍 What you will love:
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, laptop, headset, home office equipment etc.