Senior Mobile Marketing Manager // Tandem
Tandem is the leading global language learning community. Our mission is to empower everyone, everywhere to master any language.
The Tandem app has been named one of Google Play’s “Best Apps of 2017” and Apple’s “Best Apps of 2015.” It has been downloaded more than 6 million times, with members in over 180 countries. As Growth Marketer, you will play a crucial role in taking Tandem’s community growth to the next level.
We are a highly international and very experienced team, based in Berlin and backed by top European investors.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Bring an analytical, quantitative mindset to a broad range of mobile growth challenges at a swiftly growing consumer app.
- Plan, conduct and analyze A/B tests and growth experiments to improve our product and marketing communication.
- Lead our ASO strategy, working with a team of regional localization specialists.
- Use the latest tools and technologies to drive sustainable community growth.
- Overlook marketing data and provide insights to the rest of the team.
- Communicate cross-functionally with the development, product and design teams to develop and ship growth related features.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT FOR THE ROLE IF:
- You are a passionate data-driven growth marketer, with an analytical mind, can-do attitude and impressive success stories to share.
- You are obsessed with driving metrics and identifying growth channels.
- You identify with our mission and are passionate about language learning.
- You have at least 3 years experience in mobile app marketing. You bring a profound knowledge of ASO, user retention and performance marketing to the job.
- You are passionate about mobile apps and technologies and can’t wait for the next Google I/O and WWDC to see the latest trends in the app industry.
- You take initiative and are able to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a communicative team player with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Join a friendly, highly experienced and exceptionally talented international team.
- The chance to make a real difference for a passionate global community of learners.
- Competitive remuneration.
- An inspiring office at Rosenthaler Platz in one of Berlin’s startup hotspots.
- German lessons in the office and free access to our language tutors on Tandem.
- Free choice of your IT setup.
- A great company culture with team lunches, excursions, drinks, great coffee, office snacks, board games etc.
If this sounds like the right next step, we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email with your CV / resumé, salary expectations and a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for the role to [email protected]