Senior Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/d) // DCMN
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk. We are currently looking for a Senior Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our client teams in Berlin-Friedrichshain, just next to Boxhagener Platz.
Now it’s up to you – Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, then we’re excited to hear from you soon!
What you’ll be working on:
- Full responsibility for assigned clients and their marketing campaigns (focus on performance-driven TV campaigns)
- Advise digital commerce companies about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns
- Plan, buy, control and continuously optimize clients’ (international) Offline marketing campaigns (focus TV)
- Analysis and interpretation of campaign results, ability to explain them to clients and discuss the results with them on an advanced level
- Prepare comprehensible campaign reporting, based on the DCMN proprietary TV attribution tool as well as third-party tools
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with our (international) clients
- Plan other offline channel campaigns (Radio, OOH, Print)
- Effectively communicate and convey our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- Supporting and training Junior Marketing Managers, and sharing knowledge and best case practices with Offline Marketing specialists from outside of the team
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- At least 3 years of working experience in Digital Marketing and/or DRTV
- Strong affinity for working with numbers and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, hands-on attitude
- Practical work experience within a startup and/or in the field of marketing for digital brands is a big plus
- Knowledge of the German media market (focus TV, other media and/or markets are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and German (is not a must, but would be a big plus)
- Efficient and result oriented working style
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues & the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth – you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value to you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s free for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment – we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.