Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) // DCMN
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk. We are currently looking for a Senior Online Marketing Manager to join one of our client teams in Berlin-Friedrichshain, just next to Boxhagener Platz.
Now it’s up to you – Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? Then we’re excited to hear from you!
What you’ll be working on:
- Designing performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (e.g. SEA, classic display, RTB, retargeting, video, social and mobile). This role lets you dive into working with a variety of customers from different industries.
- You take full responsibility for the management, setup, controlling and on-going optimisation of performance-oriented German and international online marketing campaigns for digital commerce clients.
- Media buying via RTA and our publisher/partner network.
- Developing tracking concepts to measure the success of marketing campaigns as well as supporting clients during the implementation phase of our tracking processes.
- Analysing campaign results and preparing comprehensive customer reporting and presentations.
- Explaining and discussing campaign results directly with our customers. In short, you are aiming to build good, sustainable and yield-rich relationships with our customers through top-performance of your campaigns, but also by providing data-based improvement ideas.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Extensive working experience in Digital Marketing, either for an agency or in-house. We’d love if you are already familiar with marketing digital brands and/or start-ups. You know all relevant Online Marketing Channels, and how they can interact to drive a digital brand’s growth.
- Existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. AdServer, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager, AdWords Editor, Power Editor).
- You have very strong analytical skills and are not afraid of working with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German.
- You have a performance-driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment. You know which KPIs are relevant for your clients. When facing challenges, you are able to resolve them independently.
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth – you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment – we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.