Senior Paid Online Marketing Manager- Autohero (f/m/x)
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
In your role as Senior Paid Online Marketing Manager for Autohero, you will be responsible for our retail brand, by planning and executing campaigns and gaining deep down knowledge about how various online marketing channels work. You will monitor the performance, identify trends and derive recommendations for action. Thus you will actively contribute to the success of one of our most important business areas.
Are you looking for a dynamic environment to boost your career? Do you want to make an impact right from the start? Then start as our new Senior Paid Online Marketing Manager.
Your new role
- Take budget ownership and show hands-on responsibility for one of our markets by planning and executing online performance marketing campaigns
- Monitor & challenge ongoing campaigns on a daily basis to ensure targets are reached as well as keep your eyes on KPIs and deliver the best performance
- Proactively and self-driven approach in identifying and suggesting online marketing expansion strategies and coordinate efforts with different stakeholders within the team
- Fully own the budget for your market’s channels & have a visible as well as lasting impact by maximizing our business across the different marketing channel
- Take action by analysing complex sets of data using our in-house developed tools to uncover growth potentials & proactively push for scaling them in a joint effort with your team
- Work closely with our Design, Brand & AutomationTeam to establish cross channel projects in which you will develop outstanding creative ideas and determine automation potentials for online marketing
- Several years of experience in the Paid Online Marketing area
- A data-driven mindset & strong capabilities to take on analytical challenges by using Excel on an excellent level, Tableau experience is a plus
- Deep hands-on expertise in the use of Google Ads (Search, Display, and YouTube) and Facebook Ads as well as being on the cutting edge of performance marketing
- As a strong detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, you feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and like being challenged
- Fluency in English and ideally French, Spanish or Polish.
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2089
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.