Senior Performance Marketing Manager // babelforce
babelforce is a global no-code development platform that allows non-developers to create even the most complex of integrated processes for their customer-facing interactions. Here is how one of our VC investors put it: “babelforce’s innovative no-code automation approach is a game-changer for the contact center. It provides customers with flexibility and speed in changing and deploying complex process automations.”
The platform is now entering its next phase of expansion and we want to add an experienced Senior Performance Marketing Manager as a core mover in the marketing team. If you have a wealth of experience of defining and delivering against performance marketing metrics for a B2B S/I/PaaS business, then this role could be a match for you.
You will definitely need to have:
- At least 5 years experience as a manager of performance marketing programs
- A track record of delivering on demanding growth targets for a B2B SaaS product.
- A wealth of experience in the marketing of enterprise technical products
- Direct knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for B2B marketing (AdWords, Linkedin, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.) as well as testing methodologies.
- An evidence-based mindset: You are analytical and you are comfortable dealing with data. You turn information into action.
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- You have managed a small team before and enjoy developing people by providing clear goals, support and feedback
- Hands on and pro-active approach – you are the source of urgency and the engine that makes things happen.
- You are completely fluent in English at native speaker level. Fluency in an additional European language is a plus.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- You will take ownership of our performance marketing discipline in several markets
- Defining and executing customer acquisition strategies.
- Managing and measuring customer segment engagement programs that drive account growth.
- You will manage the implementation of new initiatives.
- You will define and implement our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the methods with highest impact
- You will closely work with various other departments such as sales, product and content marketing
- Controlling the relevant online marketing KPIs
- Recruiting, training and managing performance marketing team members
What we offer:
- Once in a lifetime chance to be a leading contributor in a high impact B2B product
- Opportunity to take part in the global expansion of a powerful business platform
- Great culture and supportive team
- Flexible working environment
- Open environment where you have scope to not only influence but shape the direction
Reaching the right audience with the right message is the challenge. Knowing that we are achieving both is the key. That is where you come in.
Email your CV to [email protected]
Please put the this text in the subject of your email “Senior Performance Marketing Manager”