Senior Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
performance küsst creative
Bei altitude sind wir überzeugt, dass sich Performance und Kreativität nicht ausschließen, sondern ergänzen. Nur in Kombination können wir neue Höhen für unsere Kunden erreichen. Das klappt, weil wir ein Team mit Experten aus beiden Bereichen aufgebaut haben. (Übrigens: Auf https://www.the-altitude.de/
Unser Performance Team soll nun weiter wachsen, und zwar um einen Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
Schau dir die Details der Stelle an und melde dich, wenn du denkst, dass du zu uns passt.
Wir freuen uns!
- You develop marketing strategies in all online marketing channels (e.g. paid search, Google Ads, display), tailored to the needs of your clients.
- You take over operational responsibility for our clients’ marketing channels, manage and optimize them and ensure on-point execution and success
- You implement reporting processes, continuously monitor the KPIs of your campaigns, independently manage the budget and take over the controlling in your area
- You will work closely with our creative team to develop new creative concepts
- You are motivated to support the project manager in communicating with clients and to translate the client’s goals into concrete tasks within the performance team
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest changes in the world of performance marketing and act as a thought-leader both internally and externally
- You have 3+ years of experience in Performance Marketing (Paid Search, Google Ads, Display), ideally in e-commerce fields or agencies with B2C clients
- You are familiar with all relevant online marketing channels and consider yourself an expert in at least one channel
- You have experience in tracking and reporting and know how to use both to achieve your goals
- You are an analytic, data-driven and structured person and have a good feel for your customers’ target groups
- Your strong communication skills are one of your strengths and will help you to get ahead in your dealings with clients
- You act responsibly and proactively
- You make decisions about new tasks and projects based on your experience and the data available to you
- You speak and write German and English fluently
- Equipment: We provide the latest technologies for your daily work
- Mobility: We can’t make trains and buses arrive on time, but we can pay for them (or provide you a Swapfiets)
- Team events: If you wonder how your colleagues act after a 3h scavenger hunt full of mosquitoes: you’ll find out ;)
- Meditation app: You would naturally rest your feet after hiking, so you should do the same with your head after working
- Vacation days: Our brand is based on mountains in Peru. If you want to visit them, you have 28 vacation days to do so
- We are our own bosses and not in the hands of any financial investors. So, growing sustainably and providing a safe and stable job is our main goal