Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) // flowkey GmbH
Who we are
We develop products and new technologies that help people fulfill themselves. Our first product is flowkey – a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. flowkey was launched in 2015 and quickly became a global success with millions of users.
Why join us
We‘re among a small number of startups that quickly became profitable. One important reason for this success is our team culture. We trust each other. We listen to each other. We strive to do outstanding work that has a positive impact on the world. You will work with a team of people who value and respect your personal opinion and your freedom.
In addition to that, we offer the following special perks company-wide:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Annual profit sharing with the whole team
- Generous budgets for personal and professional development
- Beautiful and spacious office for calm and focused work
As our goal was to quickly become profitable we had to find extremely capital efficient growth channels. We ended up partnering with popular YouTubers and the biggest music instrument manufacturer Yamaha. We also focused on inbound channels, such as SEO and ASO. This strategy worked exceptionally well, which allowed us to start investing more in paid advertisement. Adding paid ads has fueled our growth and we believe it will play a very important role in the future of our company.
Your role will be to scale our mobile user acquisition strategy internationally and find new growth opportunities. You will work with a high degree of independence in a small team that manages ad campaigns across our existing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Apple Search Ads) and optimizes the user funnel within the App Stores. You will also closely work together with our Creative Team and our Data Insights Team to continually test and iterate new creatives, audiences or platforms.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with two of the following platforms: Search Ads, Facebook Ads, UAC and preferably also one of these: LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Podcasts, Native Ads (Outbrain/Taboola), Twitter Ads
- Experienced with ASO and also A/B Testing, e.g. for CR optimization in the App Stores
- Understand campaign effectiveness and funnels using first-party tools (e.g. FB ads manager, search ads advanced platform) and third-party MMPs (e.g. Adjust)
- Strong analytical skills and expertise with customer data via BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, SuperSet), spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and SQL is a plus
- Fluent in English and / or German
How to apply
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to help millions of people achieve their dream of learning piano, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!