Senior Performance Marketing Manager // Movinga
We are Movinga
Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the offline and fragmented moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high-quality customer care, a powerful digital platform, and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join our growing team, to help shape our marketing vision here at Movinga.
These will be your tasks:
- Planning, management & optimization of all paid marketing channels across our markets
- Implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance
- Optimize campaigns based on campaign KPIs through diverse testing initiatives
- Monitoring and analyzing all relevant KPIs and regular reporting of all paid channels
- Identifying new opportunities for improving and maximizing ROI
- Taking responsibility for designated channels, markets & budgets
- Keeping up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices to improve our KPIs
You’re offering these qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in online marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field is beneficial
- Strong experience in managing wide-reach SEA campaigns
- Good skills in handling AdWords Editor, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Results-oriented, autonomous and a drive to continuously improve yourself and remain up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Analytical and insightful approach, teamed with a performance and budget orientated mindset
- An understanding of Adwords Scripts or basic coding skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of German, French or Swedish language is beneficial
We’re offering these benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Growth within the organization and interesting opportunities to further your career
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- Support for personal development and continuous learning
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Flexible working
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!