Senior Performance Marketing Manager // Movinga
Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the offline and fragmented moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high-quality customer care, a powerful digital platform, and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join our growing team, to help shape our marketing vision here at Movinga.
These will be your tasks
- Planning, management & optimization of all paid marketing channels across our markets
- Implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance
- Optimize campaigns based on campaign KPIs through diverse testing initiatives
- Monitoring and analyzing all relevant KPIs and regular reporting of all paid channels
- Identifying new opportunities for improving and maximizing ROI
- Taking responsibility for designated channels, markets & budgets
- Keeping up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices to improve our KPIs
You’re offering these qualifications
- 3+ years experience in online marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field is beneficial
- Strong experience in managing wide-reach SEA campaigns
- Good skills in handling AdWords Editor, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Results-oriented, autonomous and a drive to continuously improve yourself and remain up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Analytical and insightful approach, teamed with a performance and budget orientated mindset
- An understanding of Adwords Scripts or basic coding skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of German, French or Swedish language is beneficial
We’re offering these benefits
- An attractive remuneration package
- Growth within the organization and interesting opportunities to further your career
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- Support for personal development and continuous learning
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Flexible working
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then you are just the person we are looking for.
Apply for the job today!