Senior PR Manager (m/f) // Holvi
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are seeking a seasoned, strategic and creative Senior Public Relations Manager to help drive Holvi’s micro-business narrative. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can develop, manage and execute strategic PR campaigns that drive awareness of Holvi in Germany and beyond in Europe. This role is ideal for an excellent communicator who is fluent in German language and has a proven track record of telling compelling stories and working across teams to manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive maker attitude.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic PR programs that drive awareness of Holvi in Germany and beyond in Europe
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and other needed media communications
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Organise PR events to increase awareness of our company
- Help manage an external PR agency on strategy and day-to-day matters
- Deliver strategic communications counsel to internal executives on both short- and long-term challenges and opportunities
- Build strong relationships with entrepreneurship, technology, business and vertical trade media and influencers
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges in collaboration with our Control & Compliance unit
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on driving successful launches
- 3+ years communications experience, with increasing responsibility and scope
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong existing network of both local and national business and industry media outlets in Germany
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Solid experience with social media, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
Our ideal candidate
- Possesses genuine enthusiasm for the craft of communications, with a passion to build world-class programs that deliver world-class results
- Is self motivated and comfortable operating and leading autonomously and working in a cross-functional team in a remote setup
- Has a keen sense of focus on delivering results, regardless of obstacles and challenges that may arise
- Is a natural collaborator who is able to drive alignment across disparate groups, while not watering down results
- Has a fierce competitive spirit and drive to see Holvi win in the marketplace
- Has strong hands-on media relations expertise, with demonstrated success in building network of media and influencers
- Has experience working in the technology or financial services sectors
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Is fluent in German and has excellent English skills
- Is able and willing to travel frequently
We offer you
- A talented team of 100+ colleagues of 23 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers – European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners.
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make entrepreneur’s everyday life easier.
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA.
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing.
This position is based in Berlin and reports directly to VP of Marketing & Communications (Helsinki). Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible. For more info, please get in touch with Elina Räsänen, VP of Marketing & Communications, [email protected] / +358503888207.