(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x) // Kontist
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team at a prolific fintech that sets new standards for servicing freelancers and the self-employed?
Kontist is looking for an unconventional and creative (Senior) Product Marketing Manager to join us on our mission to reduce the burdensome financial work connected with freelancing and give freelancers peace of mind. We do that by developing mobile banking exclusively for freelancers that helps them stay on top of their finances.
Reach out today and help create something unique!
- A team player by heart, capable of communicating effectively and working cross-functionally
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record with product marketing, product management or marketing: esp. go-to-market strategy and marketing campaigns across channels
- Experience with Email Marketing, Drip Campaigns, SMS etc.
- Customer-obsessed with a data-driven approach: you know how to gain insights from data and turn them into action
- Business savvy
- Market and product knowledge in the fintech space and you are keen to disrupt traditional banking and make the lives of self-employed easier
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Freelancing/founder experience
- A/B Testing/ Landing Page
- App Marketing background
- Full proficiency in German
Your challenge at Kontist:
- Take on full responsibility for product marketing: implement and steer Kontist’ product marketing strategy for B2B/B2C in close collaboration with our marketing & product team
- You can easily convert complex into simple: translate technical language into clear sales and marketing oriented messages
- Support with defining pricing strategies, to further strengthen the product’s position in the market
- Co-operate on product positioning and do the storytelling
- You help marketing to promote new features and contribute to our customer success
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with an office dog
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and offsites
- Perks such as office fruits, daily team lunch
You want to be part of our success story? Reach out to us! We are looking forward to getting to know you!