SEO Analyst // Visaya
SEO Analyst part-time (m/f)
Visaya is an open, digital platform for the Process Automation industry. We have the Visaya eShop, offering products from a variety of brands from the industry. Run by an international team of engineers and enthusiasts based out of Berlin.
For our ambitious approach to the industry, we´re looking for a candidate to join our team in Berlin. As an SEO Expert, you will primarily be working with our content team (Engineering) and will be responsible to ensure that content (English and German) is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
This job role demands to make the content ready in terms of developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, and contributing to other SEO related activities. In addition, you will be responsible for onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Develop and execute SEO best practices
- Conduct keyword research to guide content goals
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages with proper analysis
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- Knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process and related activities
- Knowledge of working with popular keyword tools and CMS
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and German
- Open to learn and understand various analytics tools
- Willingness to take feedback from a variety of sources
- Building effective, creative and engaging media content across different online channels
- Ability to rewrite content with a SEO roadmap
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively on projects while meeting multiple deadlines
If your qualifications meet our specifications and you want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to [email protected] along with any relevant references