SEO MANAGER // iMusician
Who are we?
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Within days of uploading their music, they can be selling their music in hundreds of platforms like iTunes, Spotify or Beatport and monetising their music on YouTube. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can concentrate on what they do best: make music!
Why work with us?
Because you are eager to develop your potential in a fast growing company and to help musicians to share their music with the world. Because you could see yourself working from the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with a small team of music lovers.
iMusician currently has over 20 employees and it is on the edge of explosive growth. With breakeven behind it and 100%+ YoY revenue growth, it is hiring, and hiring fast! Join us as we start this exciting chapter. It is your chance to really make a difference!
As with all other iMusician employees, we are looking for people who cherish a healthy work-life balance and can take advantage of our flexi 80% – 100% policy. That means you will be free to work 80% when the job allows, but expected to go all-in when the job demands.
We are looking for a SEO Manager(80 – 100%, Monday – Friday) with 2-3 years of experience and strong English language and copywriting skills.
Answering to our Online Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Use SEO best practices and tools to produce, compile and optimise content for our website in 5 different languages (7 to be added in 2019);
- Create structured reports on results to prioritise and influence strategic SEO decisions;
- Develop and manage SEO driven online marketing projects;Work closely with our Online Marketing Manager and our marketing team to develop and execute strategies;
- Understand the music industry market;Support other departments with market- and language-specific material.
- 2-3+ years experience in SEO or in online marketing with a strong focus on SEO;
- Successful track record in on-page and off-page optimisation; tracking and reporting;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;Very good technical experience in Google Analytics;
- At ease with WordPress, HTML & CSS;
- Have a clear understanding of the marketing funnel, A/B testing, user experience and CRO;
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent written and copywriting skills;
- Any additional language is a plus;
- Always learning and hungry for new skills;Solution-oriented;
- Attention to details;
- Data driven;Striving for optimization;
- Organised;Easy going and team-player;
- Experience in the music industry is a plus.
If you are passionate about music and see yourself in this description, we would like to meet you!
Send your application in English to [email protected] with the subject “SEO Manager – Berlin Office” and include your earliest starting date and expected salary range.