SEO Marketing Manager (f/m/div) // FinLeap
At Penta we’re on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 6000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe. Be part of our journey to become Europe’s most wanted business bank account! Do you want to play the key role four our future success? Then join us as our performance marketing professional in Berlin.
About your new role
- Your main goal would be increasing organic traffic to Penta website. You will own everything from SEO strategy to managing execution and doing a part of it yourself.
- Your main focus will be growing SEO as a channel and boosting other organic channels, e.g. referral traffic.
- You’ll drive a huge part of Penta’s content marketing efforts – do research, plan topics, do analytics, work with our partners/PR agency to get the backlinks, etc.
- You’ll be assisting a number of other marketing initiatives
- This role combines hands-on work as well as managing freelance and in the future – a full-time team.
What we expect from you
- 4+ yrs experience with SEO in Germany, you should know SEO really well
- You have experience with both on-page and off-page SEO. You know how to do robust link building.
- You are fluent in German and English and can create & proof content in both languages
- You’re a truly customer-centric guy – you care about the customer and always keep them in mind, whatever you do
- You are used to working in startups – you work well under tight timelines, in high performance and high-pressure environment
- You are always hungry for knowledge and closely follow the industry trends and best practices of SEO, CRO, and UX
- You’re a growth hacker who has a ‘permanent beta’ mentality
- You are strong in website analytics
What you can expect from us
- A great marketing challenge with a high degree of independence
- The ability to change the way banking works for SMEs in Europe
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks, healthy snacks, community events and other employer benefits
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Personal learning budget