SEO Specialist (m/f/d)
At Sonova Audiological Care (AC) we are transforming the hearing care industry by expanding the digital offer for our customers. You have the opportunity to contribute to this revolution by joining the Marketing and Omnichannel corporate function, which is located across different countries.
The Marketing and Omnichannel department is responsible for developing and implementing state of the art solutions for our customers, with very competent colleagues responsible for Product Management, Pricing, Branding and Communications, CRM, Omnichannel Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation and Conversion, Customer Decision Journey and Analytics.
In our fast growing international network of hearing instrument retail stores (Audiological Care), you will be responsible to continue to grow a critical channel for performance marketing. It is a high visibility and rewarding position that offers global ownership of SEO combining both marketing expertise and SEO superpowers.
- Develop off page SEO strategy and lead execution for Audiological Care global retail websites, with hands-on management of link building on authoritative websites using ethical SEO techniques
- Establish a link building report and KPI framework to provide ongoing insights into domain authority, page authority, traffic, engagement and conversions
- Implement SEO technical expertise alongside developers to enhance digital product performance Work closely with colleagues (i.e. SEO & Content Manager, Web Manager, Country Managers etc) on delivering a collaborative strategy to drive high quality traffic to the site(s)
- Perform link submission, web 2.0, review posting, content syndication, anchor text analysis, brand mentioning, social media marketing etc
- Conduct country level keyword and user research to ensure SEO initiatives align with consumer interests
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO gained at agencies or in-house managing large enterprise websites, exposure to the e-commerce sector would be ideal
- Experience in leadership and development of off page SEO initiatives for lead and revenue generating content
- Expertise in social media marketing in relation to SEO
- A passion for numbers and capable in developing KPIs measurement framework to monitor SEO performance
- Knowledgeable regarding algorithmic updates and SEO Tools; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing webmaster tools, Majestic, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, other link and keyword research tools
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits independently and implement improvements which drive channel performance a must
- Excellent English skills, German desirable, other languages are a plus
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the driver´s seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun international team in the heart of Berlin
- Henry, the office dog, is sure to brighten up your day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!!
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.