Social Media Manager (f/m/d) // Blacklane GmbH // Blacklane
You get that social media is about so much more than simply posting a photo and writing a witty caption. It’s about audience engagement, compelling content, eye-catching imagery, strategic thinking, relevant hashtags, and selling the product to the target group — do we really need to keep going? You have what it takes to make a brand sing, and you don’t back down from the challenge of nailing that perfect post.
We’re looking for a dynamic Social Media Manager to take on the exciting challenge of helping push Blacklane to the next level on all of our social media platforms (current focus: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- You will create engaging and compelling social media content that drives engagement and stays true to our brand.
- You will transform data into strategic decisions across our platforms, optimizing content and approach to connect with the Blacklane audience.
- You stay up-to-date on the changing digital landscape and emerging social media trends, and explore new avenues when it makes sense for the brand.
- You will work closely alongside the Brand and Creative Teams to help inspire and connect the Blacklane crew around the world.
- You will collaborate with the Design Team to create images and video that strengthen the social media content through visual storytelling.
- You have at least 3 years professional social media experience with a successful track record in previous companies.
- You are passionate about social media hacks, tactics, and how to drive sustainable engagement.
- You’re a team player that values open communication in a collaborative environment.
- You have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Social Flow, Co-Schedule).
- You’re self-motivated, with strong work ethic and organizational skills, plus good analytical and deductive skills.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills.
- You are a native English speaker, or at least have native-level English skills, additional languages are a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.