Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and Microsoft. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 5M downloads and has raised $24M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to create outstanding designs and content to market and promote Linearity’s products.
- Manage Vectornator’s Social Media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Build and manage social campaigns, content calendar, and community engagement, using data to plan, build, assess, and grow our channels and presence
- Design and implement a data-driven social media strategy for growth and engagement
- Ideate and build socials-first, brand-centric campaigns across all platforms
- Work in close collaboration with our Editorial and Creative teams to generate a high volume of beautiful, engaging, and on-brand content across all platforms
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing teams to align on KPIs and goals, and translate these goals into data-driven organic initiatives and goals
- Work closely with our Customer Service team to engage with comments and messages and escalate issues as needed
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a social media and content manager
- A strong understanding of social media channels and landscape
- A degree in marketing, communications, or a similar degree program
- Very good writing skills and good communication skills in English
- You balance a creative mindset with strong analytical skills, understanding data and KPIs and how to build strong metrics for organic engagement, growth, and reach
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Graphic design industry, market and market trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be very organized
- Attention to detail, creative problem-solving and good time-management skills
- Quick and enthusiastic learner, and good team player
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams
- Diverse and inclusive office with a team heralding from over 20 countries around the world
- Work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hackesche Höfe, the heart of Berlin
Interested? Let’s Talk!
Berlin / Remote