Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and agency of individuals—and to empower developers to create better products and services through decentralized web technologies. We are a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to maintain and grow our company’s social networks. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence, build brand recognition and improve our marketing and sales efforts, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers and customers into advocates.
- Implement and manage our social media strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand awareness
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Discord and YouTube
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign to drive engagement with the community
- Create a content calendar on a monthly basis for multiple brands and social media platforms
- Implement paid social media advertising campaigns and budgets
- Track and report relevant social media KPIs and measure the success of social media campaigns against business goals
- Be our online eyes and ears and report on conversations and social trends in the ecosystem, and share them with the BizDev, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Steward and manage our social media communities
- Keep up to date and educated on the latest tech developments, and communicate them in an accessible way to our followers
- 5+ years experience in Communications, with at least 3 years as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Twitter
- English language fluency or mother tongue
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Creativity in finding new angles that resonate with our audiences
- Curiosity to immerse yourself in the social media world, staying up-to-date with the latest trends and to experiment with new social media strategies
- Experience in fast-paced and growing startup environment
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Critical thinker, as well as extremely organized and detail-oriented problem solver
- An interest in learning more about cutting-edge blockchain technology
- Team player and self starter who isn’t afraid to take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Previously worked in Blockchain
- Used blockchain technology before (i.e. buying Bitcoin, breeding crypto kitties, placing a bet on Augur)
- Familiarity with software engineering and open source software culture
- Having experience with communicating and collaborating with distributed teams
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we\’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what\’s best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses and relocation where needed.
- Many of us who collaborate do not work in the same place. We have a remote-friendly company setup.
- Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we used to regularly go on team retreats and are planning to do so again, once the international health regulations allow it.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice