Social Media Manager // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers, vendors and agencies that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.)
- Build, grow and manage online communities owned by Sellics (e.g. Facebook group)
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers, leads, and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Passionate about social media & communities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English. ideally fluent in German
- At least 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Ideally past experience creating, growing & managing online communities
- Ideally background in/knowledge about Amazon/e-commerce
What have you done before? What motivates you? Why is Sellics the best place for you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!
Why should you choose Sellics?
- You will be part of a very fast growing company & Marketing team
- You will work very closely with amazingly talented people
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)