Team Lead SEA (f/m/d)
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life – Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 170+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role: As Team Lead SEA, you will build out further and lead a team of specialists dedicated to our category marketing strategy, with SEM as its cornerstone. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll play a direct role in leading the transition of Heyjobs into its next stage of growth as a talent marketplace.
- Be part of a technology-first marketing team: We fundamentally believe that the future of marketing will be an amalgamation of data, technology and creativity. Over the last few years, we have actively invested in building a state-of-the-art marketing technology and automation stack covering more than 30 different ad networks. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to help us continue to challenge the status quo and build the next generation of data-driven marketing. This is also reflected in our structure with consumer marketing being a part of the research & development team in our organisation.
- Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
🎯 How you can contribute
- Work with the existing performance marketing team to build on top of our existing search marketing strategy with automation as its key focus area.
- Bring a hands-on approach to identify and tackle low hanging fruits in our SEM strategy at an account, technology and toolset level.
- Inspire and lead your team to find fresh approaches that help us scale our existing SEM framework in terms of technology, tool setup and automation resources.
- Partner closely with the Head of Marketing Engineering and other Marketing Leaders to support the execution of our marketing strategy. Identify opportunities from your team’s work to drive bold, high-impact decisions that drive up efficiency through automation.
- In our highly cross-functional environment, work towards increasing the efficiency of our marketing framework across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation, partnering with relevant internal departments such as BI, Product, Technology and Data Science.
- Be responsible for the overall SEM reporting, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness and communication of the same across the organisation.
- Conduct regular research to identify new marketing trends and technologies and bring new ideas to optimize the marketing mix and realize ambitious growth.
🤝 What you need to bring
- 5+ years of technology driven performance marketing experience in high growth environments with at least 2 years dedicated to SEM.
- Recent experience working in marketplace and/or e-commerce environments.
- Hands-on experience working with the Google Marketing Platform (primarily Search360) or equivalent and proficiency with feed creation/integration/automation.
- Extensively familiar with inventory based ad management and automation.
- Familiarity with display and programmatic marketing will be beneficial.
- Deep passion to continuously and iteratively evaluate potentially lucrative acquisition strategies for possible scaling and future testing
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to work methodically with data and familiarity with visualization tools such as Google Data Studio/Tableau/Looker
- Fluent working proficiency in English. German skills are a plus, but optional.
- Team player who is dependable and able to deliver on set KPIs/OKRs.
😍 What you will love
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in holistic work-life integration, which reflects in our flexible working environment including remote working benefits (even after the pandemic)
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.